- seeing you swim for the first time! You didn’t love it at first and whimpered a little bit, but soon you were floating around happily!
- how well you behaved while we were away on our staff retreat. You were my roommate and you adjusted perfectly! You are so easy!
- how funny you were “gagging” on your puffs.
- seeing you snuggle with Daddy.
- how cute you are when you see yourself in a mirror…
- your awesome mowhawk-oh how I will miss your crazy hair when it lays all nicely!
- your new big girl clothes! You have moved on to mostly 12-18 months and thankfully our great friend Jill shared some of her daughter’s awesome clothes with you! Thanks Naomi and Jill!
- your BIG cheesy grins…
- your many food accomplishments in the past 2 weeks. You went from gagging to loving finger foods! You still love your cookies…
- …you now love to eat bananas out of the lovely food sucker thingy.
- …you even gobbled up scrambled eggs!
- seeing you in your first sink bath! After I gave you the food sucker thingy for the first time, you were such a mess I just stuck you in the sink and you loved it! Even Pac Man helped bathe you!
- your chunky thighs!
- your chubby cheeks, soft hair, silly faces and big blue eyes. You are one of a kind and we simply adore you!
Wanna link up? Share what you love about your child (any age), link to your direct What I Love About You post! Feel free to copy the What I Love button!