As you can see it passes the all important *cute test* :-).
On to the part that really matters, here's what I like about this diaper:
- the color...one of the few offered in dark brown
- the snaps, our bumGenius dipes are velcro, and although they are more convenient during changes, I know they probably won't hold up for the years we will need these dipes
- it does not leak...always a plus! It comes with 2 inserts and I am only using one and we're fine (Ladybug is 13 weeks old).
- the inside is really soft.
- the insert is easier to yank out before throwing it into the dirty diaper pail (compared to our BG inserts)
- the position of the snaps (opposite of how you put on most diapers), makes it a bit odd at first. I am getting used to it, but think it would be really hard with a squirmy baby (she is not squirmy).
- the insert is harder to get in than the bumGenius, but not a big problem.
Will I be buying more?
Maybe. But only for the color choice of brown. I am going to try out one more brown dipe (Monkey Doodlez), but it's a sized dipe so I am not sure I can justify buying a bunch of them. If I didn't already own 18 bumGenius dipes, I would definitely have a few more Knickernappies in my stash.
Our grand total of cloth diapers is now at 21, with a goal stopping point of 36. I will say 21 is enough though, I just want to have more to reduce wear and tear on them. I think I will still probably do laundry the way I am now which is every other or every 3 days. That's about all our line will hold, as I am hang drying now too!!!
Remember if you decide to order from Squishy Tushy, we both get credit! Be sure to mention my name! I continue to love ordering from Teresa!
Reviews coming up: bumGenius AIO Organic Snap, Fuzzibunz One Size Pocket, Monkey Doodlez-Micro Doodlez AIO.