- your new little bottom tooth, right next to the other one you have…although it still isn’t all the way in yet!
- how cute you are almost sitting up! You’ve really gotten much stronger in just this past week and you are almost there! We hope you can sit up on your own to open your Christmas gifts in a few weeks!
- how you love to hold a spoon while we feed you. I give you another spoon to hold and you love it!
- your adorable “good things come in small packages” outfit. I remember getting this on clearance at Target last year for $2.50 when you were still in my belly!
- your precious new winter coat! You also sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time this night, although we don’t have a picture of it!
- how cute you are exploring our Tot School tools when you sit in the schoolroom with us!
- how you love to play with your toys and bang on the baskets when you are in your highchair.
- how well you play by yourself.
- how Pac Man said you looked like you just had a head, when you were sitting in your seat. I had no idea what he meant, but then looked again and realized he was saying your outfit matched (and blended with) your seat!
- your spiky hair!!!!
- everything about you. Your chunky thighs, your big ol belly, your soft hair, your chubby cheeks, your big smile, your enormous eyes, your long eyelashes, your sweet nature, your belly laughs, the way you twirl your feet and hands, how much you love your brothers, how you light up when you see Bower (our dog), your cute hair clippies, your awesome stylin’ clothes, how friendly you are with everyone, oh the list could go on and on. It is so hard to even make a list, I never know where to stop, I am so in LOVE with you!!! You are just perfect and we all love you to pieces.