- how cute you are in the middle of all of the action! Won’t be long and you’ll be running around with them!
- how well you play by yourself. You will sit with a few toys and entertain yourself for long periods (unless you are having a fussy-teething-moment).
- seeing you go at your food sucker thingy. You love bananas, and pears…avocado-not so much!
- your long-only-in-the-middle-on-top hair.
- the way you roll your tongue. It really amazes me, I can’t even come close to doing what you do! You also make the most awesome noise with it…I have never heard another baby do it!
- the way you roll with intention now…I put you in the middle of your room, and you end up over by your toy shelves in no time!
- making you giggle. I love that I can almost always get you to laugh and smile, I just love being your mommy.
- your stick-up ponytail! I just love how it sticks straight up to a little point!
- nursing you. I just LOVE that you still like it and have not weaned yourself like your brothers did. I love snuggling you and will miss it when it is done (or no longer snuggly and sweet).
- your hands. You always put your chubby little hands up to your face when you nurse and it is my favorite thing. I just stare at the little rolls on your sweet hands and fall more and more in love (as if that’s even possible).
- your teeth…well the ones already in your mouth. Can’t really say we love those on their way-they have made you a bit of a grump this past week. One day you didn’t take any naps and cried most of the day…way out of the ordinary for you. We felt so bad for you.
- the way you look for Daddy if you hear him from another room. You turn around and go nuts until you can see him…then you just light up and melt his heart!
Wanna link up? Share what you love about your child (any age), link to your direct What I Love About You post! Feel free to copy the What I Love button!