Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What I Love About You ~ 16 weeks

I Love...
  • your precious giggles.
  • the way you can entertain yourself with just your hands.
  • your little piggies...
  • the way your hair swirls on the top of your head...
  • your big wide mouthed grins...
  • the little bubbles that come out of your adorable plump lips...
  • how wonderful you were this past week while I did tons of housework and ministry work. You were SO easy!!!
  • seeing you reunite with your big brothers when they got home yesterday after a week away!
  • the way the top of your head smells.
  • the way you grab my shirt and hold it with your tiny hand when you nurse.
  • how sweet you are with your brand new Tiny Bit blankee that your Nanee made for you. You bundle it all up in your hands, play with the tags, and even chew on it!
  • the way you look when I catch you sucking your thumb...although I hope it's not a habit forming!
  • seeing your cheerful face when you wake up from sleeping!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

She is such a doll! Thanks for sharing her sweet face every week!

Christy Killoran said...

Every week I read these posts and suddenly want another baby! She is just beautiful.