Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What I Love About You ~ 31 weeks

IMG_5696 copy

~31 weeks~

I Love…

  • your awesome giggles, belly laughs, and smiles!!!
  • your fuzzy hair!

IMG_5709 copy

  • the way I caught you sneaking a peek at me taking a pic of our family Bible time together…

IMG_5734 copy

  • your gorgeous blue eyes and L-O-N-G lashes…

IMG_5772 copy

  • how good you are when I am doing school with the boys. You hang out in your Bumbo, on the floor or in your PopATot happily!

IMG_5872 copy

  • your bows. Yup, I am still excited everyday that I can put a cute bow in your hair!

IMG_5559 copy

  • how amazing it is still to see you in a photo of “me & my kids” I am so happy to be a Mommy of 3!
IMG_5662 copy
  • how happy you were when we were out late roller skating with our church family. You were up late but still SO happy all night!

IMG_5603 copy

  • being your Mommy! I am so blessed to have you as my daughter, I love every minute I have with you!
IMG_5653 copy

Wanna link up? Share what you love about your child (any age), link to your direct What I Love About You post! Feel free to copy the What I Love button!

2 comments:

Chic Mama said...

She does have amazing eyes! She looks so much like you!

Michelle said...

She is so cute...I love the last picture of the two of you. Juliette LOVES her Bumbo too. I never used it for Emily, and I can't imagine not having it now that I have used it for Juliette. She is so content to be right in the middle of everything when she is hanging out in it! I love reading your posts and seeing all the fun things that Juliette will be doing shortly :0)