Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I Love About You ~ 40/41 Weeks

IMG_9352 copy

~40/41 weeks~

I LOVE…

  • seeing you swim for the first time!  You didn’t love it at first and whimpered a little bit, but soon you were floating around happily!

IMG_9503IMG_9531

  • how well you behaved while we were away on our staff retreat.  You were my roommate and you adjusted perfectly!  You are so easy!

IMG_9628

  • how funny you were “gagging” on your puffs.

IMG_9161IMG_9166

  • seeing you snuggle with Daddy.

IMG_9169

  • how cute you are when you see yourself in a mirror…

IMG_9196

  • your awesome mowhawk-oh how I will miss your crazy hair when it lays all nicely!

IMG_9189

  • your new big girl clothes!  You have moved on to mostly 12-18 months and thankfully our great friend Jill shared some of her daughter’s awesome clothes with you!  Thanks Naomi and Jill!

IMG_9700

  • your BIG cheesy grins…

IMG_9811IMG_9753

  • your many food accomplishments in the past 2 weeks.  You went from gagging to loving finger foods!  You still love your cookies…

IMG_9711

  • …you now love to eat bananas out of the lovely food sucker thingy.

IMG_9833IMG_9837

  • …you even gobbled up scrambled eggs!

IMG_9862

  • seeing you in your first sink bath!  After I gave you the food sucker thingy for the first time, you were such a mess I just stuck you in the sink and you loved it!  Even Pac Man helped bathe you!
IMG_9852IMG_9860
  • your chunky thighs!

IMG_9327bw2

  • your chubby cheeks, soft hair, silly faces and big blue eyes.  You are one of a kind and we simply adore you! 

IMG_9453   

Wanna link up? Share what you love about your child (any age), link to your direct What I Love About You post! Feel free to copy the What I Love button!

3 comments:

Because You Want To Know said...

I absolutely LOVE the last picture. That one is going to be a classic the rest of her life. I love it!!!

Chic Mama said...

Is it just me or does that last picture look like it is straight out of a magazine?!!? I think it is the latter! She get's cuter every week (if that is possible!!)! Your photography is beautiful too!

Unknown said...

Oh my word she is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you all!

Can't wait to hug her again and you too!

Give the boys hugs from all of us!

Love you,
Jill