- the way you light up when your Daddy comes home from work. You giggle at him, and will now grab at his face is he's close to you!
- how cute you look watching TV. Yes, I know you shouldn't watch TV, but with two older brothers, you take in a few big boy shows now and then ;). Here I was trying to get you to look at the camera, and you were only interested in Dinosaur Train!
- Finally you looked at me...
- and then I got the cute smile I was trying for...
- how cute you look in your pants ;). You have so many cute fall clothes!
- your adorable new ring that Nanee made for you! I love that you are the "tester" of all new Little Bits products, we get cool packages in the mail every week! Thanks Nanee!
- what a big girl you are learning to sit up by yourself! I cannot believe you are old enough for this! 6 months tomorrow...time flies!
- how precious it is to see you with your sippy cup. I can't believe you are old enough! I also can't believe we own a pink sippy cup!!! You don't really drink the water, but you sure enjoy trying!
- how easy you are to feed. You ate sweet potatoes this past week, and also squash. You like them both!
- seeing you with your biggest brother! Seriously, this boy ADORES YOU...you are so blessed! He reads to you, plays with you, talks to you, is never bothered by you. He is an amazing big brother and I look forward to the years ahead as you both grow!
Wanna link up? Share what you love about your child (any age), link to your direct What I Love About You post! Feel free to copy the What I Love button!