- that I keep finding pictures from your 6 month photo shoot that I love, even when I thought I was "done" editing them ;)
- how sweet it was when Krash sat down to read you the Bible, and you were way more interested in grinning at Daddy who had just walked into the room!
- watching Pac Man read to you...
- seeing you in the middle of 2 big brothers who ADORE you...
- your cute fall clothes ;)
- the new little booties Nanee made for you, that match your blankees!!!
- our PopATot. We were given this cool thing for free (to review) and I am SOOO thankful, this thing is a lifesaver and you love it! Seeing Bower next to you is pretty cute too...you love Bower and he loves you too!
- seeing you in Baba's arms. He got here yesterday and you have been all smiles and cuddles for him!
- your first little tooth on the bottom that just began to make it's tiny appearance this past week. You had one rough night but have slept 12-13 hours the past 3 nights...you're a champ! I can't wait to see it poke through!!!
- feeding you. You are so easy, it blows my mind. You have now added banana and prunes to your diet, loving them both.
- going through your clothes the other day and making outfits to make it easier to dress you. There are so many options for a girl...I folded up little matching creations and had so much fun! It was also a blessing to put your outgrown clothes into bags for other baby girls we know from church. I can't believe you have already outgrown so much-it goes so fast!
- seeing you grow and develop. You continue to work on sitting up, you love grabbing at people and toys, and light up for just about anyone who smiles at you!
- your new Apple Cheeks diaper. Another item sent for review that I am blown away with. Who would have known the diaper I got for FREE would end up being my absolute favorite. You began wearing it this past week and already I want to sell most of our other dipes and get more of these! (moms-there's a full review and giveaway coming within a month)
Wanna link up? Share what you love about your child (any age), link to your direct What I Love About You post! Feel free to copy the What I Love button!