Monday, September 28, 2009

What I Love About You ~ 24 weeks

~24 weeks~


I Love...
  • that you were able to join use for family Bible time! You are usually asleep, but this past Sunday you were awake and it was precious to see you sit with Daddy the entire time and soak it all in!
  • seeing you bounce around in your Jumperoo, and I can't believe I don't have a single photo of you in it! We put you in last week and you've been a daily jumper every day since!
  • your sweet dresses and leggings. Your Nanee bought every $5 dress they had at Walmart and you have over 20 sets of leggings to coordinate! I am loving your fall clothes!
  • your thumb. Yup, still cute.
  • the way you twirl your feet. You are always moving them and it's so cute, especially when your leggings have little adorable bows on the bottom ;).
  • your big smiles, that tighten up your fat cheeks and make you look like you might bust with joy!
  • seeing you light up for your Daddy. He is so in love with his princess and watching your relationship develop is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!!!
  • how big you are. I have been reminiscing this week and feeling so grateful for you. I am just in awe with how fast our 5 1/2 months with you has flown by. Guess that means we're having fun!!!

Wanna link up? Share what you love about your child (any age), link to your direct What I Love About You post! Feel free to copy the What I Love button!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Carisa, Can she get any cutier!? It's been so fun to watch her grow on your blog. You must tell me where you're getting those adorable leggings? Fall is here and I must get some for my little one - 8 weeks old today!

Honey said...

She is adorable. I also love the patchwork quilt on the bed. It looks simply gorgeous.

Carrie said...

She is so cute - I read Tot School, and just jumped over here for the first time. :) Where did you get all her adorable leggings???