Monday, September 7, 2009

Finally Found It!!!

Dirty Diaper Laundry

I wrote a post awhile back about my favorite cloth diapering blogs/sites and I mentioned that I had "lost" one. I finally stumbled across it and I am so happy!!! Someone else I read had linked up to it for a Wash Routine Carnival and I clicked over to see how to join up (although I am too late to link). I recognized the header and knew this was the blog I lost!!! Here's the link to the wash routine post, so you can see how other mom's are washing. I will still post my routine soon, I also might try some new tips I am learning.

We're even cloth diapering this week at the beach!!! Our first out of town cloth experience...with public laundry facilities too!!! I just can't stand disposables anymore, I put her in ONE while I washed all of our cloth for the trip and would you believe it leaked everywhere? I forgot about poop blowouts since she hasn't had ANY since being in cloth!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awww I'm so glad you found me again :) Thanks for joining CDB too, now I can start following your blog as well!!