Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I love about you ~ 4 weeks


I Love...
  • the way you SMILED at me while nursing, THIS MORNING!!!!
  • how much bigger and older you look to all of us, you're growing so fast and are so beautiful.
  • how adorable your new belly button is since your cord fell off a few days ago!
  • how happy you are when you wake up in the morning. Walking over to get you and seeing your big beautiful eyes looking around is just the sweetest sight!
  • that you are sleeping close to 4 hours between feedings at night...YAY!!!!
  • that I had a daughter to celebrate this Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

She is adorable!

I posted a comment to your sunscreen post--turns out that the Walgreens and CVS store brand sunscreen have very low hazard ratings too (and you can't beat the price!). The info is on the sunscreen post comments section. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. :)

Our family enjoys your wonderful Tot Books and "borrowing" your other neat Tot School ideas! Thanks so much!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I am going to cry! What a sweet post...I just love you guys and look forward to all your updates. :) Pray for me to be blessed with a tiny daughter one day. :)

Pamela said...

What a beautiful picture...did you really just have a baby a month ago? You look gorgeous! Thanks so much for all the work you do on your blogs. I really believe the totschool blog and ideas has brought me closer to my own little one!

Laura said...

Oh Carisa, she is absolutely adorable. And you look fantastic!! Can't believe you just had your baby! Looks like the healthy eating/lifestyle plan is working out great for you :)

Granola said...

You are radiant! Such a sweet little girlie!