- that you got to go on your very first ride...
- how adorable you look while you sleep. You have started sleeping on your side this past week and have woken up a couple of times stuck on your belly and you were not so happy ;).
- nursing you. It is such a joy and I hope you nurse longer than your brothers did (they weaned themselves one at 8 and one at 10 months). I love that you will nurse fine under the cover when we are out in public, something your brother's didn't do well!!!
- how HAPPY you were at the beach last week. I know I have said it before, but I can't say it enough. You were, and are, the most joy-filled baby I have ever known!
- how chill you were when we took you out while on vacation. You just hung out with your feet up and played with your ball and smiled when we peeked in on you ;).
- that I finally have some nice pics of you and me!!!! I just adore you and I don't get to be IN the photos with you very often!!!
- your photos with Daddy too ;) even though he gets them lots!!!
- that your grandparents all got to see you and cuddle with you. Nana and Pop Pop drove down for a day just so they could see us! Baba and Nanee couldn't get enough of you all week long!!!!
- how adorable you were when we let your feet touch the sand on our last day at the beach!!!I love how chunky your legs look!
- how sweet you are when you fall asleep unexpectedly, like on our first day back to homeschool yesterday, when I found you like this...
You are also free to use the header button if you'd like! Just be sure to link to your exact post, and not the homepage of your blog. If you'd like to link back to Lil Ladybug, that'd be awesome too! For the title of your link for MckLinky, if you could put the name and the age of your child like this... (Ladybug ~ 22 weeks) that would be cool.