Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What I Love ~ 8 weeks

I Love...
  • your SMILES!!!! You smile all of the time now, even for my camera!!!
  • your new cloth diapers, I don't really know why, but they make me smile!
  • the way you arch your back, stick your bottom lip out and stretch when I first start to burp you after nursing.
  • your chubby cheeks, you are so round and roll-y now...it's so cute!
  • watching you with your Daddy. Seeing you in his arms is one of the greatest joys in my life.
  • your new little Minnie Mouse socks...
  • getting you all dressed for church in your matching dress, diaper, bow, and papi clip :)
  • oh yeah, have I mentioned how much i LOVE your smiles????

2 comments:

Chawksgirl4ever said...

aww so cute! here is my benjamins blog....he was born 4-13-09

http://benjaminbuddy.blogspot.com/

Rose said...

She is SO CUTE!