Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What I Love About You ~ 9 weeks

I Love...
  • your fat cheeks, double chin, chunky thighs, and round belly.
  • your deep blue eyes-the first true blue eyed baby in our family we believe!
  • when you cry. I know it sounds horrible, but you do it so rarely that when you do it's just so cute. Plus you stop as soon as I hold you.
  • your long little triangular tongue...
  • your new blankee..it's so bright and pretty, and you look very cute all wrapped up in it!
  • seeing you cuddle with your Baba this week while he visits us...
  • your gobs of matching papi clips and hair bows that your Nanee has made for you...one for each new outfit she sent up with Baba this past week!
  • holding you on my chest after nursing you, you are so peaceful and I just love snuggling with you every chance I get.
  • going to get you in the mornings while you are fussing and seeing you instantly smile as soon as you see me there.
  • your new big girl outfit...
Can't believe how much time has passed. Can't believe I once thought our family was complete without you. Can't imagine life without you now.

3 comments:

Valerie McClintick said...

Ha! I love here little tongue!

Unknown said...

Can't believe its already been 9 weeks...what a cutie!! I wanted to let you know I am doing a "ladybug hair clip giveaway" on my blog...
http://amamajourney.blogspot.com/2009/06/so-i-have-never-done-give-away-myself-i.html

Angie said...

Carisa,

What a beauty! She is precious! So thankful God blessed you with her!

~Angie
MyFourMonkeys.com