Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What I Love About You ~ 10 weeks

I Love...
  • your gorgeous blue eyes, that are getting prettier every day! You are getting eyelashes like your brothers too!
  • the way your mouth looks all crooked sometimes...
  • how big you are in your princess seat, I can't believe you went from this...
  • to this...
  • how much K loves you and always asks to be in pictures with you...
  • your adorable little legs in all of your cute leg warmers your Nanee made for you...
  • your coos and sweet "talking" noises.
  • seeing your face light up when you see your Daddy.
  • your big cheesy dimpled grins!!!!
  • snuggling with you any chance I get because I know those days are passing too quickly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, she is just too precious for words!

YUMMY!!!!

Love the photos of her and K!

Hugs and blessings,
Jill

Blessedw5mom said...

Oh what a great age!!!! Seems like just yesterday mine were that size ... Time flies I guess.

You have captured some adorable memories of your little ladybug!