I began researching GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) the other day and this has caught my attention BIG time.
Here are some websites I am reading right now...
- Institute for Responsible Technology
- From SafBaby...
Part 1: The Truth About GMOs
Part 2: Why Babies & Children are Most Vulnerable to GMO
- The True Food Network
- Seeds of Deception
What am I doing about it NOW...
- I downloaded the Non-GMO Shopping Guide from Institute for Responsible Technology
- I downloaded the Shopping Guide from The True Food Network
- I am reading through them and highlighting our key products
What I HOPE to do in the future...
- Educate myself about ingredient labels and learn to notice GM ingredients without the list :).
- Remove as many as possible without going overboard (and making my husband crazy)
- Focus mostly on my breastfeeding health and my baby girl, as these ingredients are one of the biggest culprits to the issues I am most concerned about.